Next up...A visit to Jireh Home with a few of my friends.
It was for our Moral Projek...
It was on the 21st of February...a Sunday...We were going to visit Jireh Home, Tuaran. Its a home for abused, abandoned etc. children.
We've been planing this visit for almost a month....since January...
After all the preparation has been done...we were set to go.
It was around 1.30 pm when I reached school...(gathered at school first before going off to our destination)
Then...we headed off to Tuaran minutes later....
I went there solo.....while the others followed others....
And then as I reached near Tuaran....I was lost....entered the wrong road...Then Jacky suddenly called.
Then after trying and searching the correct way....finally was able to reach the destination...
Wow....I saw many children there....sitting there waiting ....while we started distributing the food...
Later..we were broken in 2 groups...1 group do the cleaning of the home and the other conduct games session with them....and after that vice-versa.
So..I had to cleaned up the home first....haha...juz helped in wiping the windows..cleaning the fan...wiping the sliding glass door...etc..
AND OF COURSE DID THE MOST IMPORTANT THING...TOOK PHOTOS FOR OUR PMORAL PROJECT....
Cleaning aka posing in front of the camera...
Yea...so after all those cleaning...it was time to switch jobs....with the other group...GAMES SESSION
So...we played games....I had to lead in one of the games...WOW...hahaha...HAD FUN! The children were all very supportive...Winners got their prize....Not much...But I could tell that they were happy.
See the smiles on their faces during GAMES..
So after games...it was time for PHOTOSHOOTING SESSION.....
After that....we had light meal before saying goodbye to them....
Overall....had a good visit...Saying goodbye to them was a sad thing to do...
Will be missing their cute faces and character...
Around 5pm...went back home...T.T
♥ the phrase line for that day..."PEGANG MUKA!!"
Thats all for now...Will continue in the NEXT POST...
Let the pics do the talking...more pics in FB...^.^
Games...
Together with Cikgu..
PEGANG MUKA! PEGANG MUKA!! XD ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment