Monday, October 19, 2009

Aktiviti Selepas PMR.....updatez

Hey there! Having Aktiviti Selepas PMR the past few days....I think this 'activity' will continue till the first week of November.
14/10/09-Wed
I went to school as usual...but this time without books!! I could feel the holiday mood just as I entered into the class. Laughter and smiles filled the environment in the class. Then, went to dewan cuz we were asked to go there. After a short briefing bout the programme, the next activity slot was Gotong-Royong to clean up our class. Had fun cleaning those window panes.

Later it was recess. After recess, we got to hear sum briefing bout Ujian Khas (exams for those lack of discipline) and pulangan buku SPBT , then went home. Now I've got the SPBT books to worry. It must be wrapped, cleaned, and tied up together.

At night I spent:

- 2 hours
- 2 1/2 erasers
- 1 plastic sheet
- Lots of energy
Just to get the books ready for returning.."Thank you" so much to the seniors for contributing such masterpiece (contengan) in the books.
15/10/09-Thurs
Went to school with a bundle of SPBT books...The first slot for my class was indoor games.
Played Scrabble with frenz...even played with teacher..Teacher was very Pro. She won over us.
Then after recess, it was time to return those books. As I signed after returning the books, I knew that Form 3's ed was over.

16/10/09-Fri
Today, our first slot was Outdoor games. Too bad, it was raining that time. So, spent time inside the class chattin with frenz. Later, it was sunny again.We went outside and I played basketball.
Had kuiz bertulis after recess. Hzz...I got 44/50 correct. Looks like my 'ilmu' is starting to rot inside.

17/10/09 - Sat
Its Deevapali. Happy Deevapali to all my Friends. Even though it was Deevapali, I had a Raya celebration to attend to. I was stuffed with food. It was fun.

Today,on October 19th. Went to school as usual. Had Perhimpunan Isnin, and had to do my duties. It was kind of long not doing those prefect duties. Later, the first slot for my class was at the bilik tayangan. Haha, teacher gave us a few choices of movie to watch. Majority chose a movie entitled ," Seventeen Again". It was a 'romantic' movie...or is it? The story line was nice.

After recess, there was sum kind of talk about entering SM Teknik. Apparently I did not go to fill up the form. Went home as usual after that.
Look!! Our class T-shirt is out now! Too bad, for some reasons, Jacky's and mine was 'tertinggal' Got to wait.....hzz...For me, the design is not that bad...I think.



*Photo copyrighted by Izzat.

Anyways.....I'll be updating soon...got Kembara and Uji Minda for 2moro.KK...Peace Out!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment