Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Its Over After 3 Long Years..XD

Hey there...wow...Have not touch my blog for a while. (for me its a long time) and guess what...Today is the 13th of October 2009....Which means -

PMR is Over!! XD XD

Finally, 3 years of ups and downs.....And now its Over......!!

Overall PMR was ok...Except a few unexpected subjects such as Science(Paper 2).
Rili hoping for 7 A's....Hope all my efforts are not a waste.
UPSR and PMR down..hzz...still got SPM and STPM.
To all who wished me well for my PMR..I would like to say thankz..

HAHA...and no studying in school for 2moro and the day after...and after...Just got to wear 'Baju Kokum' and have fun...I guess.....haha...haha...read this:


"Dengan ini dimaklumkan bahawa hari ini, tarikh 13hb Oktober merupakan hari yang sangat bersejarah...kerana Kita rakyat Form 3 telah bebas daripada penjajahan PMR. Setelah 3 tahun di bawah penjajahan PMR...pelbagai pengalaman manis dan pahit telah kita lalui...Akhirnya telah...berakhir.." - Joshua Wong.


Sumber : Catatan Sejarah PMR.

Last day Of PMR- 13/10/09
It was 9.37 a.m when I finished checking my KHB-PK paper...The scent of freedom was hangin in the air...1 minute later...the 'Pengawas' said to us:" If you all want to finish early, I'll collect your paper....with one condition....be quiet." I nodded...Everyone else did...So off she went collecting th papers...As she collected mine......I knew it was over...As she said gudbye class..The whole class was noisy...haha..broke our promise...

Hmm nothing much left to say...Im just happy...XD
Next big event is the PMR Results day...Cant Wait...

Anyways...now I've got lots of free time...well at least 2 months...K...Thats all--Will be posting more soon...Enjoy..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment