Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CLASS PARTY, BAKAT LOK YUK..and bla3

CLASS PARTY 3AM1 (2009) - WE ARE WHAT WE ARE..

It was last Saturday, on the 31st October...my class, 3AM1 held a class party..
Venue: Tanjung Aru Beach
I was all ready and was about to leave my house when.......

HEAVY RAIN STARTED TO POUR DOWN...so I felt like not going.
But my frens told me it wasn't raining there..so I went.....

So, I was a bit late...arrived there around 3.30 p.m. It was not raining there...
I could see tat they were already preparing the BBQ.....Too bad...I missed the chance to say goodbye to JF.. as she will be leaving for KL...so.. to continue on..
Played along the beach.....Enjoying the scenery...the wind...and sound of the waves..the waters..
and the sand..haha....yea...had fun with frenz..
Then it was 'makan time'......Enjoyed the BBQ food: sausages, chicken, lamb and many more....
Not forgetting the nasi goreng and the drinks..Had a fun time..Sum played the guitars...and yeah...then went home.XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MONDAY- 2 NOV 2009

Guess what...Its already November..almost the end of the year...HOW TIME FLIES....FAST!
Yea....so...Perhimpunan Time...zz...Suddenly it was Penyerahan Tugas for Pengawas Sesi 09/10..
Didnt expect sum changes..haha..anyway congrats to those pengawas who got the job(AJK) for next year...So..had JEJAK ALAM after perhimpunan.....its sumting similar like KEMBARA but this time u have to find like Items and stuffs...got rivals frm another class(not sure wat class was tat..forgotten)...YEA..it was also tiring to run everywhere......My groups consists of 10 boys frm 3am1...And we got 2nd place....
The girls got 1st place...congrats.....The other class...Im not so sure what place they got.....i think 3rd and 4th? I guess so...Yeah...After recess..it was supposed to be BAKAT LOK YUK ( SOLO category)...but due to lack of preparation or sumting...and oni 3 ppl performing....It was posponed to Tuesday..Yeah....so it was time for practise those BAKAT thing.......

TUESDAY-3 NOV 2009

Hmm.....Morning...Realise there was no perhimpunan pagi....then..found out that form 4 was having exam...Went to the dewan...the next slot was supposed to be B.Tayangan......But due to sum problems...our slot was changed to Kerja Amal...But later, teacher asked us to go to B.Tayangan...YEAHH!!!! And what did we watch today? G.I. JOE : THE RISE OF THE COBRA.
And it was WOW.!! QUITE NICE MOVIE.....and the hero was wearing this Delta 6 Accelarator Suit....IT MAKES A PERSON RUN FASTER, JUMP HIGHER and HIT HARDER than any of your enemies....IT WAS SO COOL...if oni I could get that suit...hahaha......Had fun watching till our rehat time was over....then immediately rushed to Dewan for next slot...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAKAT LOK YUK.

Yeah...so it was 9.30 am......In the dewan......but waited for more than an hour just to get the thing started....Preparations were slow......Then around 10.45 am....The event kick off with the first performance...by Janice, Caroline and Fallona....Tot it was gonna be a great event....but suddenly.....the bad and low quality sound system that our school has,,,,,,,just ruins the whole show...SERIOUSLY....I could only hear them mumbling with the song been played.......It ruined a first few performances.....

LOK YUK'S SOUND SYSTEM NEEDS IMPROVEMENT...AND I MEAN LOTS OF IMPROVEMENT....

Hmm...But we still get to see some good performances.....the girls frm our class sang Love Story..and then..this Mahathir suddenly came to the middle of the stage..and "Pulled out a ring and said marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone'...He was proposing...lol...yea....and great performances frm ppl like Natalie ,Annebelle, Izzat and many more!....

Overall it was Great...but also at the same time it was kinda boring due to a big problem tat Lok Yuk's facing.... a bad sound system......PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM...........

hmm...2moro its gonna be gotong royong and taklimat for Form 4 for our class....TQ..and peace out...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment