And now Its already November 28th....
Sorry for not posting for almost 2 weeks.....
I know its long...Sorry again...
So yea....I feel that the time just pass by faz....Its almost the end of November...and a few more days, Its gonna be December.....(More Holidays,Holiday Trips, Christmas, oh noooo..PMR Results)
Hopefully all goes well next month..
So, I think many of you were wondering what I've been doing this holiday month.
First...had a Pengawas Meeting @ school, last last Wednesday..haha..
So, discussed a few things...yuran, MPP, Kawad, and of course KEM KEPIMPINAN PENGAWAS..
Guess what..Prefects Camp will most likely be handled by Prefects themselves....
FLASHBACKS (Kem 2008) - All those Punishments, Strict AJK's, More Punishments, and so on.....
For me this year's kem was better..honestly...Handled by teachers....haha..
So, the meeting went smoothly...
_________________________________________________
Watched Movies........YAY....
2012
So....watched this show....Yea...It shows the end of the world...all those disasters..Tsunamis, Volcanic Activities, Earthquakes.....and humans trying to preserve their species....HUMANITY. The effects were good...Enjoyed it.....haha...
Congkak

Saw this in TV....Filem Seram...It began when the family were on a vacation and they stayed in a bungalow (they bought the bungalow)...And weird things start to happen...Of course, the congkak was featured.
When a Stranger Calls
Another movie I've watched...When A Stranger Calls....Its a Horror movie...The storyline was good....It started when a teenage girl was sent to babysit the children of another family..while the parents were out....and kids were asleep..She started getting calls from an unknown stranger..and the stranger favourite lines were ," Have you checked the children?".. Anyways, it was quite good...
________________________________________________
Haha...watching movies to kill boredom....
So..other than doing those stuff....I did...sleeping, eating, drinking, watch TV, and ONLINE... By the way...changed my blog a little bit...cuz I feel that it needed a little fresh twist... Any things or events you would like me to post or anything..just give ur ideas..urmm..in CBOX..
Thanks for reading..PEACE ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment