Friday, May 14, 2010

Exam's Over...Busy Week Ahead..

Phhheeeeewwwww........exams finally over..
2 WEEKS OF TORTURE.....OVER....(many more exams to come)
Yeah...finished my last exam paper which was Physics paper 1 last Monday...
Sorry bout not updating...almost a month...You knw...exams....

As soon as the exams finished....the few days after that....results of the exams just kept coming in...havent receive all the results yet...only a few
NOT GOOD...NOT WHAT I HOPED FOR...
Lets just hope that good results come in...
It seems like everyone is getting higher marks than me..is there something wrong in my studying methods??
Just wondering....

So...you'd guys would probably think that I'm gonna have so much free time after exam....
Well guess what..Your thoughts are just so wrong.
After the exams...its just gets busier...

STUFFS I GOT TO DO:
1) Hornbill Photoshooting Session
    Gonna have to miss a lot of classes and also have to stay back in the evenings...hzz...

2) Attend PNK Classes Tommorow
    Exams have just finished....and yet...have to go back to school on a Saturday to attend PNK classes???
    Dont get it....=.='''

3) Collect $$ for MAJLIS HARI GURU 2010
    Bendahari's job is always the hardest.......Have to collect $$ from the whole school (sidang pagi + 
    petang)...And this year we   
    cannot paksa students...at least that was what teacher said to me...Hopefully it will be easier with the help  
    of my assistant, LJY...Gotta thank her for helping me out...

4) Meetings to attend
    Have to attend meetings such as the M.Hari Guru and also AJK Badminton meetings...

5) PBSM 
    Have to miss class (PNK) to teach the sidang petang students on marching aka kawad...haizz....

6) Manage the upcoming School Badminton Competition 
    Maybe have to collect $$ frm those who are joining...not sure......the competition will be sumwhere during 
    June.
 
7) Homeworks, Oral Tests, Assignments, Notes
    They just continue piling up everyday.....

8) More stuffs..
    Just saying this cuz I dont want to mention to many...

Yea...Busy busy busy busy week ahead...=.=
ZzZzZz..
So..I wanna say sorry if I dont update my blog this few days......
PEACE OUT...


No comments:

Post a Comment