Saturday, November 13, 2010

5 months ago....o.O [PART 1]

Hey, its been long...and I mean 5-months long..since I've not been blogging..well, I guess my time was occupied with lots of stuff....lots...hmm....:D its almost into the holidays now...1 more week to the school holidays. So, feeling quite free. :D..So..let's see what I can remember..hmm...

WORLD CUP 2010 
Yay!!! My team won the 2010 World Cup in South Africa...isn't tat great? :D...SPAIN lifting up the world cup...:D
and..wow...have to wait for the next 4 years..for another great football fever...Overall...it was okay..not to say it was that good..having to say that a few errors are made by the linesman and referees themselves...but there come an octopus, Paul the Octopus...with its ability to predict the winning team of each football match during the world cup...coincidence? I don't know...:D They even made a song of him..Sadly..he passed a few weeks ago..REST IN PEACE PAUL..:D


INSTITUT SINARAN ENVIRONMENTAL DAY [7th August 2010]
It was on a Saturday....Jacky, Aaron, Sobri , Eleen and me...arrived school early..to prepare ourselves..for the upcoming mock UN Environmental.Convention....at Institut Sinaran....a few others also came..for the environmental quiz..We were anxious and feeling nervous as..we rehearsed our presentation over and over again. Then...Cikgu Norafizah ( our guru pengiring) fetch us there...We wore blazers..( temberang) ...
There are 2 categories for this competition...the Presentation..and the Quiz..
Yea..we we're involved in the Presentation.....with 6 other schools... a few of them being my old friends..:D.
And..we were representing Brazil..o.O I was selected as group leader...
yea...the interviewing session was quite...(SCARY) haha....they asked us questions which we have to answer..
So...the presentation moment came..and we presented..and a few questions were thrown at us...o.O
the convention became more intense as teams from other school asked "attacking" questions to other teams...questioning the weaknesses of their presentation...
Overall...we had fun...and also gain experience...too bad...our group presentation failed to get a place within the top 5 out of 8 teams present...:/...but congratz to those who got places in the Quiz category..:D






MAJLIS PERPISAHAN PENGAWAS 2010 [7th August 2010]
Weee!....just by its title...it excites me already..Got selected to be an AJK of this auspicious event..and guess what? Bendahari again....haha...at least..I get to practice my money-handling skills..wahaha...so..after weeks of toils and tears...working together with other AJK's...the day finally arrived..:D 
Promenade Hotel it is...went there early on that wonderful Saturday evening...Brought my mask along..as this year's theme was Masquerade Night.
All the AJK's did last minute preparation...as other prefects waited outside the ballroom...chatting happily..
All the prefects looked splendid..as they wore their slick outfits...and their mask on...:
Then it was time to let them in....it was as if the prefects were walking on the RED CARPET...entering the ballroom...I became the usher..haha.:D...then after a 10-minute slideshow


      

..the MC's made their way to the stage..Akmal and Hafeeza..:D..then after few speeches of a few of our honoured guest....It was time for Pengetua to officiate the event....and...a glitch happened...haha...but AJK's tried to cover up this glitch...haha..so that tidak 'koyak'...and there comes the FOOD...yummy...too bad...we AJK's dont really have much time to enjoy the food as we were always on our toes...being busy..
A few exciting performances and games went on....including..Persembahan Nyanyian Berkumpulan (by Dickson and the gang)..Ice Breaking....Duet Singing ( Winnee & Bryan)...a short sketch from Akmal and friends (including me being Datuk Fernandes)....wahahaha....had fun performing...and OF COURSE THE DANCE PERFORMANCE BY THE AJK's THEMSELVES......(after weeks of practice)...too bad...the dancefloor was quite small....didnt had much space...:/....
Then..a few more activities went on...The FORM 5's singing 'YOU RAISE ME UP'....award for Prom King and Queen and Best Mask. Not to forget the lucky draw...haha...I chosed a random number last minute...and guess what...I got it right again this year...weee!! Won a 4GB pendrive this time..then...well..u know the last part as usual...photo-taking...^_^...haha..OVERALL IT WAS GREAT...( excluding the few glitches that happened)...Congratz to all the AJK's!!




No comments:

Post a Comment