Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Its Holiday....but Not for me....

Hey there.....sorry for not updating my blog....quite bz....As we(students) all know.....its school holiday!!!!...........BUT NOT US...Third Formers....haizz...got xtra classes a.k.a PNK......As teacher Idrus said..."This year is not a honeymoon year"...hzz......ayat itu masih terngiang-ngiang dlm telingaku...seh....hehe...
Anyways...today is 2nd day of pnk and 2moro is going to be the last one....
Today was a long school day for me...and its becuz of the SEJARAH lesson
Before this our teacher asked us to read up Form 1..Chapter 6,7 and 8...
I didnt open up my sejarah book till yesterday nite...rushing to memorise.......BUT fell ASLEEP....
zzz...SO...today...reached school...open up my book and tried to memorise all the facts.....
I h8 Sej......one of the reasons is the names of sum ppl eg. Sultan Mahmud Shah....it seems to be appearing in every state...dono whther it is the same guy or another guy juz using his GELARAN.....
So it was 8 am...teacher reached our class...but asked us to go outside the class..while sum were sweeping inside....(It meant our class was dirty) and guess wat....we all kena dimerit 5 marks for causing her 5 minutes to fly away(5 minutes used for the sweeping)...so she asked every1 to stand up..then...started asking questions (those ppl who cannot answer...hv to stand outside the class..and write 3 times the ques teacher ask on a piece of paper)..
My hands were cold and sweating as I wait anxiously for my turn..SUDDENLY...
teacher:Joshua....mana?
me:(raised up my hands...but I dono y I was smiling tat time)
teacher:k...Apakah perasaan kpd askar upahan Jawa apabila Portugis menyerang Melaka?
me:Urm...mereka rasa takut....
teacher: Apa kah yang mereka lakukan?
me: Melarikan diri..
teacher:k...1 lagi soalan...tadi sgt pendek...Apakah faktor kedatangan Portugis?
me:Gospel..GOld...and Glory....
teacher:k..bagus..duduk..
I was so relief......cuz I dont need to answer chap 7 and 8 ( for me is quite hard!!!)
SO...before teacher went out the class.....she asked us to read frm Chap 7 to 11.....WAHH!!!!!!
Shes gonna ask us next week....so many chapters to revise...
So it was Maths...did the trigonometry (SOH CAH TOA) and I (helped by Jacky) managed to debate with teacher about the dimerit-ing by teacher cuz she tot I didnt hantar the workbook...
and got my 20 merits..than recess...than BM..Haizz...got 76 for my BM....a B!!!!!!! So DISSAPOINTED.......Yea..so its been quite a day...GTG..oh yea before I forget.....I wanna wish all my Muslim frenz..
SELAMAT BERPUASA & A HAPPY RAMADHAN MONTH....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment