Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wat a day on the 8th of August..-..

























I know its kinda late to post this but anyways...
It was a Saturday..the 8th of August..
Which was a big day..for the prefects
especially those who are going to leave the school very soon..
(Fifth and upper six Formers)
So...the venue for this year's Majlis Perpisahan Pengawas.."MPP" for short..
is Ballroom 1, Magellen, Sutera Harbour as always formal clothing. So it was after tuition that I went there straight, cuz there wasn't enough time to go home..so yeah..reached there around 6 pm...not many people there yet..oni the MPP AJK's...preparing for the event..So as time passes by..I started to see more n more prefects arriving..and there was Sobri...I saw him...and we almost had the same formal clothing

( White Long Sleeved T-shirt + Long Black Pants + School Shoes)..haha

Then..many more came..with their outstanding outfits..looking smart..While we were chit-chating, from the corner of my eye I saw a "Boss-like-figure" man walking towards us..first I thought it was the owner of the Resort..But to my surprise, it was the best male model for

"The Runway"...Jacky Lu...wearing a black long sleeved t-shirt and black pants...with the yellow MPP ticket sticking out frm his pocket making it look like a nametag...Hmm..I did notice tat his way of walking has changed quite a bit..anyway..

We continued to chit-chat...We spotted Hemanath.....(but not as wat Sobri said he would wear)
He was supposed to wear All-White outfit..but instead he wore a red t-shirt..so yea...at around
7pm...we are allowed to go in the Ballroom..We recieved a bag of sweets before we went in..LOL
We went....sat at our table..(mine was Table 8) ..yea..then Pengetua came and greeted us..so the MPP kicked off with sum games...(1 was shaking hands kinda of game..and if u get a piece
of paper while shaking ppl's hands...Ull ether get a punishment or a gift) The game ended and 10 ppl recieve the paper..And all of them recieved a gift..no punishment...the moment we've been waiting for..FOOD!! In fact we were so hungry we were the first ones to order
our drinks and olso eat sum titbits on the table......So..the food arrived.....we ate like there was not going to be any food for tmoro...we realise we were also the ones who finished our meal first...as other tables were just starting to have the first bite...While eating...there were few karaoke sessions going on....cool...and few were frm our teachers...we made a few trips to the toilet...to ss there..







then there were also sum dancing going on...then after that, there was a lucky draw going on...many started to complaint as many of the chosen ones are frm form 2..then, there was one name picked, and it was frm form 3...3 AM 1...that leaves me, Jacky and Chong Vui Vun...Without expectation..my name was called..I was like asking my frenz "Me name kah that?" haha..so I went to the stage and got an envolope....inside was "A FREE BUFFET LUNCH IN SUTERA HARBOUR"

yay...then after tat went SS(photo taking) with frenz...by then it was olmost 10.30 pm...then got sms frm my parents saying they hv arrived to pick me up..so, i left ..saying gudbye to my frenz..and went home....GOod job..ajk's...hope its better next year..





































No comments:

Post a Comment