Monday, August 17, 2009

The Launching of the "Bulan Kemerdekaan"...

Today is a Monday...It was 5.30 in the morning..when I woke up...got ready and went to school...
As I was on my way to school...I was half sleeping and half awake...Then..I realise sumting...A girl wearing glasses sitting in a Kembara ( I guess) stared at me...then smiled at me as her car passed by my car....In my heart..."Who is this bah...keep staring at me tis.."..Than I tot.....hmm...she looks familiar...LOL....baru I sedar is my jie jie...
So, I reached school....than suddenly..OH YEAH TODAY IS THE MAJLIS PERASMIAN BULAN KEMERDEKAAN....so happy cuz get to skip period 1-4 ( consist of SIVIK n SCIENCE)..But the sad thing is..duty calls for prefects....so...went to the hall...and there I stood where I was supposed to be...pintu 1...controlling the in's and out's of the students.Everyone got a flag.It was not like a normal assembly...sumhow..today's different...students lined up in a different direction ( hmm..dono wats the suitable word...verticle..I guess) ..then we sang the 3 anthems...like normal..national..state and school...then pengetua's speech..about kebebasan dari penjajahan..Then we saw many stunning and entertainin performances...then, time came for THE RUNWAY....saw many attractive clothing...and there was IRONMAN standing right before my eyes..haha...its jus a iron-like costume with a torchlight at the middle of the chest... haha...and the best male modal..Jacky appeared with style...had CD's on his waist...haha...and olso Natalie..the best female modal...
SMC (Silent Motion Crew) gave us an absolute outstanding performance...so too was the singing and shuffling...Thanks guyz for the performances..than pengetua launched the Bulan Kemerdekaan....and sang patriotic songs....then shouted MERDEKA!!!!! for seven times...I do notice that today the students sang the songs with lots of SEMANGAT...great job..hope u all continue ur attitude...so that was it...hav to collect the flags before they keluar frm the dewan.....Wat an event....tiring(coz stood there for like 2 hours) but fun..
Then rehat time....after eating quickly go for tugas..scared late o...haizz..but the ketua and penolong was not there...ketua went to dewan for sumting..penolong dono where she go...so me and a few prefects sat there ( walkway) for the whole recess...lol....we sat there patiently..haha..then when rehat was over..we went back to class....thats wat happened in school tday...GTG..bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment